18 January 2011

Marie Antoinette party?

I loved the Marie Antoinette film when it came out but the rest of England didn’t agree and it didn’t fare so well. Are they mad!!?! Why didn’t people like it? I went to the cinema five times to see that film! Then waited weeks till I could get a copy on DVD. The costumes were amazing! Especially liked the ball they went to. If only I could have a party like that! I love dressing up and my friends don’t tend to. ...One day I will do a Marie Antoinette party and if they don’t want to dress up I will have a few drinks and Get dressed up by myself! Lol I want a carriage as well! Wouldn’t that be amazing? xxx

8 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more! haha Well if you ever come across the pond, I'll join you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be the best party in the entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I totally agree, it's one of my all-time favourite movies. I'm actually considering having a Marie Antoinette themed party for my birthday this year, that or a Harry Potter themed party, haha. If we lived in the same country, I would invite you, haha ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely love to come to your party ;) Haha, I loved Marie Antoinette and I could never understand why other people didn't like it either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my!! I loved that movie too!!! Not just because I adore Kirsten Dunst and love french pasteries, but Jamie (the cute guy) was soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Jamie was a cutie!

    To be honest, I love men who dress up, especially ones who want to wear a feather on their hats lol ... Girls, your all invited :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

hELLOO :-)